Automatic Traffic Counter and Classifier
The main purpose of installing ATCC is to monitor traffic flow of the highway with the vehicle classification. The ATCC has its own classification module for classifying detecting and counting of vehicle The ATCC works through the data logger associated with a number of sensor installed at the site and connection to the control room through GSM network. ATCC detects, counts and classifies all traffic passing where it is installed. Automatic traffic Counter-Cum-Classifier which is used for fast method for traffic data collection. The ATCC able to provide detailed information about time headway, speed statistics , total count, vehicle classification The ATCC is useful for collection of large data on weekly, monthly and yearly basis.
An ATCC counts in real time the traffic flow.
- Independent count and class operation
- Configurable Record Interval Lengths
- Onboard Keyboard and display
- Built in surge and RF protection
- Ultra Low power consumption
- Large Memory capacity and smart loop detection
- Dynamic sensor assignment and calibration